Blue Topaz is part of the Imperial Topaz family and found in Brazil, China, Nigeria and Sri Lanka. It is also called the Writer’s Stone and known to bring clarity to the written word.
- Great for alleviating tension in the neck, shoulders and throat
- Aids in releasing anger and resentment in addition to accepting one’s real feelings and honoring them
- Strengthens the imagination
- Translates truth and depth into words
Rainbow Moonstone is found in many locations including Australia, Madagascar, Mexico and The United States of America. It is a great stone for stabilizing one’s emotions.
- Helpful for those suffering from old emotional wounds and emotional stress
- Heightens intuition and brings peace and harmony when you wear it
- It stimulates awakening of the Rainbow Body
- Also known as the Goddess Stone and is uplifting while protecting the wearer against psychic attacks. This fragile stone will turn grey or dull when it has been absorbing negative energy directed toward the wearer